If you ever wanted a perfect smile like that of many celebrities, modern-day technology now makes it possible. Dental veneers can do just that. Even many celebrities have turned to veneers to achieve the looks required in the ultra-competitive worlds of acting, sports, modeling, and even politics. Some of the benefits of veneers include:
– They are strong, durable and long-lasting.
– They have a natural-looking surface.
– Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap.
– They can be stained, but it is much harder to do so.
– They are custom-crafted for each individual tooth.
– They can last 5-15 years when properly cared for.
– They consist of extremely thin, yet extremely durable shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth.
– They can correct flaws in your smile, such as slightly misaligned, stained, discolored, cracked, or chipped teeth.
– They can even be custom designed to color match your teeth.
– When done correctly by a licensed professional, they are near-impossible to notice.
If you have any questions, or would like to book an appointment, please call Double Take Dental at 801-225-1002 to speak with a member of our team. You can also visit our office in Orem, Utah. We look forward to hearing from you.