Keeping your smile happy begins with excellent oral health care. As long as you put forth a minimal amount of effort to improve your smile, you can find yourself on the path to a brighter whiter set of teeth in no time.
Taking care of your teeth includes being aware of everyday activities that you partake in that may be harmful to your mouth. Here are a few simple tips to keep your smile happy:
– Avoid snacking all throughout the day and limit any between-meal snacks.
– Make sure to brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily.
– Avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, and avoid recreational drugs or medications that can cause mouth dryness.
– Limit your intake of foods and snacks that can speed up plaque decay or damage your teeth.
– Visit your dentist regularly at Double Take Dental in Orem, Utah for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Keep your meals well-balanced and nutritious for optimum health.
– Consider using a cleaning product after eating a meal, such as sugarless gum, to wash away harmful bacteria and food particles and to limit the effect of harmful acids on your teeth.
The first step in maintaining your oral health begins with you, but we are here to help. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrew Atwood, you are welcome to call us at 801-225-1002 to speak with a member of our fantastic team. Call us today and get back on track to a healthy and happy smile!